Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3098

Ah I see, thank you. Then I actually reported something completely different.

0 Likes

Yes, these were resolved in 3098. For some reason I had in my head the quotes were optional, and I didnโ€™t catch the closing comment issue since none of the tests in the default Packages use that.

If you create an issue, I can look into it. I just ran the Java test and did not see any errors.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks Jon!

0 Likes

Thanks a lot for the update, about the Unicode updates, we closed many bugs, there are two edge cases that Im not sure if you may be interested to look at, here links with quick reproducible examples:

This one is also interesting

0 Likes

Thanks for letting me know about those issues @tito - 964 and 727 will be fixed in 3100, but 663 will be unchanged. Sublime Text < 3096 didnโ€™t support grapheme clusters at all, and 3096 introduced support for some Legacy Grapheme Clusters (i.e., base code point followed by 0 or more combining codepoints), but not support for Extended Grapheme Clusters. More details are at http://unicode.org/reports/tr29/#Grapheme_Cluster_Boundaries

0 Likes

Bangla Font Problem
Why unicode font rendering won't fix?
Support font ligatures

@jps While you are working on text-rendering issues, could you please also look into Ligatures?

1 2 3

4 Likes

Ligature support does not fit well with Sublime Texts current approach for text rendering. Iโ€™d like to see them working at some point, but it wonโ€™t be soon.

0 Likes

Interface Suggestions
Support font ligatures

Register for congratulation to the projectโ€™s realive, sublime is awesome, but also has a lot of bugs to be fixed.

0 Likes