Sublime Forum

Sublime Text 3.1

With the update, spaces no longer render anything visible for me. I’m on a high DPI screen. Did the behavior change here or is this a rendering bug?

0 Likes

you may want to check what value/color your color scheme is using for invisibles, maybe it’s the same as the background color?

1 Like

I think a lot of old color schemes actually have that problem and it’s only surfacing now. E.g. https://github.com/braver/Solarized/issues/67. I guess people that use dev releases mostly also use color schemes that are either default or maintained.

1 Like

Indeed, this seems to be a color problem. Thanks!

0 Likes

So no print support, but you’ve got time for this:

“Added support for 8K monitors…”

0 Likes

Printing in 3.1

Exactly. This is a forward-thinking editor, the priorities are where they should be.

2 Likes

Printing in 3.1
split this topic #17

8 posts were split to a new topic: Printing in 3.1

0 Likes

You have forgotten to update the version in About screen, it still shows “Version 3.0, Build 3170”.

0 Likes

Copy paste appears to be broken. I’m on Mac OS

0 Likes

pinned globally #21
0 Likes

Same here. :frowning:

macOS 10.13.4

My multi-line paste only pastes to the last line selected :weary:

I command + D to a bunch of lines, and then command + V and it only replaces the last selection.

0 Likes

I guess it’s still not possible to do a good relative-numbers extension…

0 Likes

With the update, script type text/template is not highlighted as HTML any more.

0 Likes

That’s with vue right? Already reported and probably something that could/should be fixed in the vue syntax package.

0 Likes

After updating to 3.1, in windows 7, 32 bit i cannot copy paste any text. Ctrl + V is really not working.
After checking console it gives
command: paste
Unable to extract text from the clipboard, available formats: CF_UNICODETEXT, sublime-text-extra, CF_LOCALE, CF_TEXT, CF_OEMTEXT

0 Likes

With libraries such as Vue, Ractive etc. In previous version no additional package was needed to handle this.
All content inside <script type="text/* tag was syntax highlighted correctly.

0 Likes

It either isn’t 3.1 or they made a poo-poo with versioning:

0 Likes

Please see https://github.com/sublimehq/Packages/issues/1543#issuecomment-387423680 for more discussion.

0 Likes

nice update

0 Likes

Formatting has changed for me. I’m trying to figure out what changes to my settings and PHP settings will fix it but no luck so far.
When I have if statements that conclude, the code following is further indented. After a bunch of discreet if statements my code is unreadable.

0 Likes