Sublime Forum

Sublime Text 3.1

Sublime Text 3.1 is out now - https://www.sublimetext.com/blog/articles/sublime-text-3-point-1

10 Likes

Are there any differences between 3169 (dev channel) and 3170 (stable) ?

I’d like to stay on the dev channel in order to get the latest and greatest, and was wondering if I should be installing 3170 (even though it won’t update to the next dev since it’s on the stable channel).

1 Like

No, no changes since the most recent dev build

3 Likes

Awesome. :tada:

1 Like

Do you happen to know what Color theme is used on on the first printscreen?

0 Likes

Looks like Mariana to me, perhaps tweaked for a bit more saturation.

0 Likes

I have “draw_white_space”: “all” set, before it used to only print all the whitespace in the indentation, now it prints it everywhere, how can I go back to the previous way? The font I’m using is Hack.

0 Likes

this has always shown whitespace everywhere for me, (as expected from the name of the “all” value), not just for indentation

0 Likes

it was such a nice touch I thought it was deliberate; otherwise printing all whitespace is overwhelming when it only matters for indention and line trailing whitespace

oh well

0 Likes

there’s a feature request for it here:

1 Like

With the update, spaces no longer render anything visible for me. I’m on a high DPI screen. Did the behavior change here or is this a rendering bug?

0 Likes

you may want to check what value/color your color scheme is using for invisibles, maybe it’s the same as the background color?

1 Like

I think a lot of old color schemes actually have that problem and it’s only surfacing now. E.g. https://github.com/braver/Solarized/issues/67. I guess people that use dev releases mostly also use color schemes that are either default or maintained.

1 Like

Indeed, this seems to be a color problem. Thanks!

0 Likes

So no print support, but you’ve got time for this:

“Added support for 8K monitors…”

0 Likes

Printing in 3.1

Exactly. This is a forward-thinking editor, the priorities are where they should be.

2 Likes

Printing in 3.1
split this topic #17

8 posts were split to a new topic: Printing in 3.1

0 Likes

You have forgotten to update the version in About screen, it still shows “Version 3.0, Build 3170”.

0 Likes

Copy paste appears to be broken. I’m on Mac OS

0 Likes

pinned globally #21
0 Likes