Sublime Forum

ST3 crashes frequently since Build 3124

this is not the problem, i’m still using windows 7 … it’s something else

0 Likes

Do you tried these things, and it is not working?

0 Likes

I don’t know what is happening then…

0 Likes

Seeing the Brazilian “coincidence” of this issue, we came to our usual suspect: Internet Banking plugins :frowning:

After the removal of “Diebold Warsaw” nothing has changed (except my overall system performance :sunglasses: )

In my case, the bad guy was “G Buster Browser Defense” (gbpsv.exe)

Can someone please confirm the same behaviour that I had on my machine after the g buster’s uninstall?

1 Like

Worked for me.

0 Likes

Hello all,

Sublime Text keeps crashing all the time, and this occurs with many PC we have. How can I identify where this comes from and fix it? I’ve tried downgrading the softwre, removing the cache, using the Portable version, changing from 64 to 32 bits… nothing seems to work :frowning:

Thank you in advance for your help

0 Likes

1. Are you use a clean/vanilla install?
  2. If not disable to perform a clean install and test if it is working: Complete clean install proceedings
  3. If not, to reset your Sublime Text to a clean state and see if it stills crashing: Reverting to a clean state (backup your data)
0 Likes

Seeing the Brazilian “coincidence” of this issue, we came to our usual suspect: Internet Banking plugins

After the removal of “Diebold Warsaw” nothing has changed (except my overall system performance )

In my case, the bad guy was “G Buster Browser Defense” (gbpsv.exe)

Can someone please confirm the same behaviour that I had on my machine after the g buster’s uninstall?

I confirmed the software trusteer-rapport hangs Sublime Text x64 indefinitely on Windows 8.1. Thanks MauricioPorto.

When I removed it, Sublime Text x64 worked perfectly. Version 3126.

1 Like

Seemed to work for a few weeks but now the regular crashing has returned again. Clearly not a permanent solution nor one I care to do very often because I lose parts of my env with this.

0 Likes

Please provide your environment details:

• OS
  • Sublime Text version
  • The list of plugins you have installed (via menu item Preferences -> Package Settings -> Package Control -> Settings – User)
  • Console output (via menu item View -> Show Console).
0 Likes