Problem: Sublime crashes when it tries to open the file browser dialog on my system.
Steps to reproduce: one of the following ->
- Project>‘Add folder to project’
I use Debian. I have to ‘Force quit’ the application, unfortunately.
- Fresh installed Sublime Text 3 Stable, build 3065.
- Linux CrunchBang Linux 11 “Waldorf” 64bit (= Debian based)
What I tried:
- I searched for logs. Can’t find those.
- I tried to use an ‘Open file’ dialog in other applications. This works.
- I deleted my configuration files and reinstalled S2 as well as S3. The problem still exists.
I now use Geany as text editor, but dang, want to go back to Sublime as soon as possible Any suggestions? What could this be?