Sublime Forum

Requesting Refund

Hello,
I know this is hardly the best place to get a refund however i have sent out an email to sales@sublimetext.com on Jan 5th, and have not heard back since.

I’m noticing that some others have had same issues and had no luck getting a response. What should my next steps be? Kind of odd to offer 30 day money back guarantee and not be able to hear back from anyone for this long…

Seeking advice thanks.

0 Likes

Claim for refund

We generally try to reply within a few business days; it’s likely there was an issue getting your email. Can you direct message me your email address so I can follow that up?

1 Like

sent!
that’s understandable. Thank you for your reply.

0 Likes

I’ve also emailed sales@sublimetext.com regarding my refund, I haven’t yet recieved any response

0 Likes

We generally try to reply within a few business days. If it has been a few days then it’s likely there was an issue getting your email. Can you direct message me your email address so I can follow that up?

0 Likes

I’ve emailed refund request today but the thing is I didnt create an account when I bought sublime text 4 .
I just entered my name and email and bought sublime text 4 on 19th Jan 2024. I have a different email account with which I bought sublime. If you want I can send another mail if there is any confusion. I know this is a bit early but pls do respond to my email.

0 Likes

We haven’t received any refund requests nor have a record of purchase for the email address you use for this forum. If the refund hasn’t gone through yet please DM me your email address.

0 Likes