I discovered Sublime Text a few days ago, and now I have a couple questions
1. Is there any way to build with a specific build system via the command palette?
2. I'm currently learning Java in school, which means that I write a lot of command-line programs. I use this: https://forum.sublimetext.com/t/how-to-run-java-code-after-compiling/1295/1#p15117
to execute the code after being build, but there is no way to take key input when it's executed inside Sublime. Is there any way to solve this?
3. Would it be possible to write a plugin that highlights lines with errors from the compiling?
If so, do there exist any for coffeescript/java?
4. In distraction free mode, is there any way to let the code take up more space?
EDIT: NVM, I found the solution: http://www.sublimetext.com/docs/2/distraction_free.html
5. Is there any way to change what is shown in the title bar?
6. Is there any way to activate spell checking for comments only?