Update: I pushed
Also, I'm pretty sure I fixed that link by the time you posted (when I click on it I get to the right page), but if it's still broken that's highly weird.
Update to my Update: I think I've narrowed this down, actually. There is an issue with the syntax file, it's saying
unknown escape character: s when trying to load my new syntax. I may be crazy, but I'm pretty damn sure that
s is a valid escape character. In fact, I copy/pasted a pattern from the HTML syntax definition that contains an escaped
s, and I'm sure that the default HTML syntax loads, but it still gives me the same error.
I'm not allowed to reply again to this topic, so this is the only way I can tell anyone who cares that I traced the actual core issue back to the fact that I was
- include:-ing the scope for MathML instead of the file, which is to say that I had:
- include: "scope:source.html"
but I needed to explicityl use:
- include: "MathML.sublime-syntax"
The bad escape character was a red-herring, caused by a leftover file from when I was trying frantically to get this syntax to load that was overriding what I was doing.
Many thanks to @OdatNurd for the help