Sublime Forum

Mods: please assist with hidden posts

Hello, I received several of these within the span of a few minutes:

Your post was flagged as spam: the community feels it is an advertisement, something that is overly promotional in nature instead of being useful or relevant to the topic as expected.

Multiple community members flagged this post before it was hidden, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff – and there may be further action, including the possible suspension of your account.

Is the message true? The examples below were actually flagged by multiple community members? Or is this an algorithm thing because I’m somewhat new and they include links (which aren’t below due to copy/pasting below)?

If this is an algorithm thing, here’s feedback that I don’t think it’s accurate. Alternatively, please let me know how I can better follow the community guidelines.

Here’s an example (contains two links to arch linux forum threads about the issue):

ST3 Screen flicker in linux

Here’s another (contains one link to the github wiki page about the plugin I’m discussing):

Adjust versioning strings for a release vs. development plugin?

0 Likes