I wanted to purchase SublimeText3 because I love this editor after evaluation and I really wish to support you guys and see this project continues. I can always go to VScode. When I got to the purchase page it says there will need to be an additional fee for SublimeText4. Mmmm …
So now I am thinking, If next month SublimeText4 comes out and I need to pay again. Maybe I should just wait. I believe others thinks the same as me.
My suggestions, choose one of the following or all of them:
- Give an estimation when will ST4 will be released.
- Set a price what will be the upgrade to ST4, and what will be the price of ST4 at all.
- Maybe allow people to receive at least the next upgrade for free (I think you will see a high number of additional purchases immediately)
- Just drop the line talking about ST4 … but that is a bit of dark method.
Please update so I know if I should purchase.