Sublime Forum

Forum email

I am receiving forum digest email although my option for this is not ticked. How do I stop receiving these?

0 Likes

Unsubscribing problem

weird… is there an unsubscribe link in the email or does it just take you to a “manage your email settings” page where digest is unticked?

0 Likes

Users used to ask for email notifications for YEARS. Now, that is finally here, you want it to be disabled?! :smiley:

0 Likes

I have found an unsubscribe link. This takes me to a message saying that I am subscribed as a different user than the one who the digest was emailed to. This puzzles me as I am accessing the page from the email in the inbox belonging to me. There is also a link from this puzzling message to my preferences page, but there the setting to receive digests is already unticked. I would have to find out who the digest was emailed to, so that it arrives in my mailbox. Is there a way of doing this? It might be going initially to my main (not gmail) address but I have never seen it there even in the spam folder.

0 Likes

I thought Sublime Text would be useful but I have always been stymied by the disorganised documentation. So for a long time I have not used it. Now I find that for some reason digests have been piling up in an inbox I do not use much. There is no point receiving email I do not read.

0 Likes

see if there is any option coming to uninstall or unplug them so ,you can easily do it otherwise go to settings and from there disable them

0 Likes