I’ve developed a plugin which adds some cool commands(cut, copy, paste, duplicate, find, etc) to the file tree (sidebar) and I’ve some questions and suggestions:
- Is there a way to receive as argument the multiples items selected in the sidebar? Looks like you can receive just the ‘clicked’ element.
- I’ve added some items to the context menu which replace the built-in menus. Is there a way to hide the Default items? Then users, don’t need to remove these manually. For example, when the plugin is installed there is two “New File…” items until you remove these manually from “Default/Side Bar.sublime-menu”.
- Is there some API for a file/folder picker OS dialog returning the path selected by the user?
- It seems a click on a folder, opens the folder. It would be nice if a click “select” the item instead(as in files) (Also, allow multiple selections of files and folders at the same time.). Expand of a folder contents can be done in the standard way: click on twisty or double click the folder name as in Mozilla trees. This will allow us to “operate” with these items… such cutting, deleting or compressing two folders or more and maybe some items, all in one shot.
- I’m a windows user and I like the sidebar “tree”, even with the Mac style (I’m not a fan of Apple). I found the animation distracting. Just the important : missing multiple selection.
Thanks in advance.