Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3127

Ikr

Sigh…now I have to figure out why…and why just Windows :confused:.

0 Likes

Is this the Adaptive theme, or something you customized? Knowing will just help in reproducing the issue.

0 Likes

Why not support for font ligatures like fira code & etc…

1 Like

That’s the stock Adaptive theme (and Monokai as the color scheme, but I doubt that matters). It doesn’t seem to happen for the Default theme.

Additionally, now that I’ve swapped to the Default to check and back to the Adaptive one, it also doesn’t happen any longer, including after a restart.

Possibly there was something wedged in the session information or something?

0 Likes

Any idea if this has a quick fix?

0 Likes

Because, from my understanding, it will require a significant amount of reworking how we handle font glyph caching and layout. Jon is the expert in this area. Previously he mentioned that he would like to do it, but it won’t be “soon”.

0 Likes

Support for font ligatures

As of build 3127, all API calls now return and accept device-independent pixels. Previously on Windows and Linux some returned/accepted device pixels. My guess is that it is related to that.

0 Likes

"line_height_workaround": false,

Looks like line height issue got fixed :confetti_ball:!

0 Likes

Hmm, it looks like autocompletion results have shrunk for some reason. Does it have to do with the new DPI features? On Windows 10.

0 Likes

Created issue for BracketHighlighter:

Short term, disable BH or defer upgrade until I can track down why I’m destroying ST 3127 on Windows. I’m not looking into this tonight though. It’s late and I’ve got stuff to do :slightly_smiling:.

3 Likes

Yep, that did it. Thanks :slightly_smiling:

0 Likes

Okay, I lied. I spent just enough time to identify what exactly is breaking ST (don’t have a fix yet). Gutter icons in BH are breaking ST. When I disable gutter icons by setting them to an empty string, BH no longer breaks Windows. I am curious if other gutter plugins are breaking Windows as well.

0 Likes

Thanks for the report!

0 Likes

will this feature supported in future

0 Likes

I’m also using sublime linter, and that works good.

0 Likes

I’m not sure of all the specifics that cause the issue, but when I set the gutter parameter in add_region to an empty string instead of the gutter icon, BH no longer brings down ST. It’s possible there are more variables that need to be aligned just so before the gutter can cause the issue, but removing the gutter icons fixes the issue with BH for me. Before, ST would be brought down as soon as BH performed a match, but now it seems to have no issues.

Keep in mind, I spent only enough time to identify how to keep from failing, I haven’t explored whether there is a combination of settings that need align to cause this.

0 Likes

With regards to the issue on Windows, is this happening in the 32bit or 64bit version?

0 Likes

Modific is broken, too.

Windows 7 64bit.

0 Likes

64bit. Also 4k monitor if it matters.

0 Likes

I have seen two additional issues:

1. A file selected in the sidebar can no longer be opened using the Enter key (I try to avoid using the mouse).
  2. A color scheme placed in Data/Packages can no longer be selected.
0 Likes