Sublime Forum

Wrong Javascript formatted code - it is formatted like RegEx instead of division

I entered the following Javascript code and saved it as a file with .js extension.

b.innerHTML = "JavaScript Source<br><textarea rows=12 cols=80></textarea><br><button>CRUSH</button> <b></b><br><textarea rows=12 cols=80></textarea>" + b.innerHTML;Q=[];for (i=1000;--i;i-10&&i-13&&i-34&&i-39&&i-92&&Q.push(String.fromCharCode(i)));L=b.children[3].onclick=function(s){i=s=b.children[1].value.replace(/([\r\n]|^)\s*\/\/.*|[\r\n]+\s*/g,'').replace(/\\/g,'\\\\'),X=B=s.length/2,O=m='';for(S=encodeURI(i).replace(/%../g,'i').length;;m=c+m){for(M=N=e=c=0,i=Q.length;!c&&--i;!~s.indexOf(Q[i])&&(c=Q[i]));if(!c)break;if(O){o={};for(x in O)for(j=s.indexOf(x),o[x]=0;~j;o[x]++)j=s.indexOf(x,j+x.length);O=o;}else for(O=o={},t=1;X;t++)for(X=i=0;++i<s.length-t;)if(!o[x=s.substr(j=i,t)])if(~(j=s.indexOf(x,j+t)))for(X=t,o[x]=1;~j;o[x]++)j=s.indexOf(x,j+t);for(x in O) {j=encodeURI(x).replace(/%../g,'i').length;if(j=(R=O[x])*j-j-(R+1)*encodeURI(c).replace(/%../g,'i').length)(j>M||j==M&&R>N)&&(M=j,N=R,e=x);if(j<1)delete O[x]}o={};for(x in O)o[x.split(e).join(c)]=1;O=o;if(!e)break;s=s.split(e).join(c)+c+e}c=s.split('"').length<s.split("'").length?(B='"',/"/g):(B="'",/'/g);i=b.children[6].value='_='+B+s.replace(c,'\\'+B)+B+';for(Y in $='+B+m+B+')with(_.split($[Y]))_=join(pop());eval(_)';i=encodeURI(i).replace(/%../g,'i').length;b.children[4].innerHTML=S+'B to '+i+'B ('+(i=i-S)+'B, '+((i/S*1e4|0)/100)+'%)'};setTimeout("b.children[1].value=eval(b.children[9].innerHTML.replace(/eval\\(_\\)/,'_'));L()");

The problem is on line 1 column 388. The slash / which represents division is interpretted like regular expression. Is it a bug with Sublime Text 3?

0 Likes

looks fine to me in build 3120… what build are you using?

0 Likes

My build is 3114.

0 Likes

As @kingkeith said, this bug was fixed in a recent dev build.

0 Likes