Sublime Forum

WordPress Completions and new features, opinions

I wanted you to tell me what you think of adding new features

• Add other free plugins that are widely used, such as contact-form-7 rule out the payment or plugins pro version, by the expense of buying them.

• The suggested plugins should have well-documented files, the method I use to capture everything uses comments in the files.

• Change the definition method, the options are:

• files (current method)
    • python class (on_query_completions)
  • Add popup to show the description of the function, filter, etc …

• Another change I’m thinking is that each user decides what he wants and downloads it.

Well, this would be what I would like to decide between all those who use my package WordPress Completions, do not confuse it with WordPress, although I’m trying to unify them so that there is only one wordpress package

I hope that the interested ones will be encouraged to answer, if I do not make the best decision for my own use, which is the reason to create it.

Note: fn future versions errors may occur. I’m implementing some changes to the compiler, but always check the result slightly above, I’d spend hours to see everything and do not have them.
Note: As my English is not very good at the time of writing, what you have read is translated by Google.

0 Likes