Sublime Forum

Why when I put Lorem and the Tab nothing come up

Please I am working with sublime text in a mac and when I put the in the paragraph Lorem and then I press Tab nothing come up , I have a mac , I want to know if I need to put and additional program . if that is the case where can I find it ?

0 Likes

Could you please be more precise with the problem you’re having? Where are you putting in the paragraph? What are you expecting to come up when pressing tab? Which version of Sublime Text are you using?

0 Likes

I believe the snippet only triggers in plain text files if you type lorem all in lower case and then press Tab - Lorem won’t work

0 Likes

I have the same issue on my mac. Sublime’s lorem plugins are all goofy in Catalina, though so-so for expired Mojave. While waiting on Catalina developer foothold, try lorem apps.
App Store goodies:
LoremBuilder, Loremify, LoremMarkup. 3 apps that run well concurrently, each unique.

LoremMarkup uses dock instead of menu bar. LoremBuilder and Loremify are located in the status bar, thats the right side of the menu bar, at the top of your mac display.

OH! WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY, LesliRB!

0 Likes