Sublime Forum

White corner in full screen on Mac

I use a ayu theme. And I ran into a strange problem - corners in full-screen on Mac are white (only ST4).

I want to solve the problem but I can’t find the documentation. How can I change the corner in a theme?

Thanks

0 Likes

Facing this as well, only using ST4 as well. ST3 doesn’t show this. Would be great if this could be solved.

0 Likes

Any news on this? It still works, of course, but even visual glitches like this can be annoying.

0 Likes

I’m unable to reproduce this on build 4147, Monterey 12.6.3.

0 Likes

Maybe it’s been fixed or it’s macOS related; ST 4126, High Sierra:

0 Likes

Updated to 4143, issue persists. 4147 and newer seem to be dev build still, though.
EDIT: Same thing with Sublime Merge current stable release when having chosen the dark theme.

0 Likes

I saw your message and do few test. I do not see it on default theme.

But I did notice it on my adaptive theme when using dark color schemes, on dark/light theme it does not happen.

I still do not found a solution. But I think it maybe has something to do with title bar, I notice that when enter full screen on adaptive with dark color scheme when you go exit it shows a light title bar. If it is adaptive with light color scheme is fills the corner with right color.

Using dark theme, when go to exit full screen it shows a dark title bar. And it does fill the corner right.

I tested it on 4143, monterrey and ventura.

Another thing that I notice that make this disappear is… if you enter full mode with adaptive and dark color scheme you will see these white corner. But if you change to another theme that fill it and return to adaptive and dark color scheme. It will fill corner.

Sublime merge, dark theme, it does have on default a small corner, full screen, on my test.

EDIT: Sorry, I did other tests, and it seems on adaptive default also have this. Dark and Light seems ok.

0 Likes

Interesting! Thanks for the info! It does work when I set the mode to dark, but, weirdly enough, then I get differently dark UI in general (too bright).

0 Likes

Yes, It deff has a small white corner but I could not identify it well. After post I test it again and all default started showing. Then I test at night and they start not showing… I thought if it has something with title bar style (system, dark, light).

I tried a few and on my theme style system shows transparent corner, if I change to dark it shows square with white.

0 Likes

Seems like the same issue I’m seeing. Another weird thing: When I’m setting the theme to dark, then auto afterwards, it still shows dark corners for some time. Not sure restarting or moving to another space resets it, but the white corners will eventually reappear, though.

0 Likes