Sublime Forum

What is up with Sublime Merge development progress?

The last stable release was in August!!

I think there is lots of work to still go to make this tool the best it can be, but it is pretty sad to see development basically stop…:frowning:

1 Like

0 Likes

G’day @Ap0c552,

Development definitely hasn’t stopped, quite the opposite!
There’s lots of exciting changes in the works. Stay tuned :tada:

Cheers,
- Dylan from Sublime HQ

2 Likes

Cool! Good to hear!

0 Likes

Is there any intention to actually fix bugs? I have had some simple ones open on github for months now, and there has not even been a single comment or triage action taken with them. Submitting a new bug today, but it feels like I am just wasting my time here TBH.

0 Likes

Hi @Ap0c552,

Thanks for reaching out!

We really appreciate getting feature requests and bug reports on the issue tracker. The issue tracker is monitored every day for new submissions, so please do share any feedback if you have any.

David and I have been working towards a new stable build, so our focus has been on deploying the most recent features and fixes.

Now that the latest stable build has been released, we’re now in a new development cycle. This means we are actively fixing bugs that are listed on the public issue tracker.

Note that we actually use a different bug tracker internally to the public facing tracker, so you won’t see the same “movement” on the public tracker as the internal one, though we are actively fixing the bugs and implementing features.

Kind regards,
- Dylan from Sublime HQ

2 Likes

Any ETA on the exciting changes?

0 Likes