Sublime Forum

Vala language syntax package

I just created a syntax package that supports Vala language syntax. I don’t know how and where to submit this package. can someone guide me?
I really like Vala and there are many vala developers out there who will be pleased to know that they van use sublime to write vala codes.
thanx :wink:

0 Likes

If you would like it included in the list of available plugins that can be installed via Package Control, please check out the Submitting a Package section on the first post of Package Control: A full-featured package manager.

Basically you need to post it on GitHub or BitBucket and then provide me with the URL by either editing the package list and sending a pull requests, or by emailing me the URL.

If you don’t want to host it on one of those sites it is possible to do custom package hosting, in which case you should check out wbond.net/sublime_packages/packa … positories to learn more about the infrastructure.

0 Likes

I already uploaded the package on Launchpad.net : launchpad.net/valasyntax4sublimetext

0 Likes

There currently is no support for Launchpad in Package Control. You could create a custom packages.json file and point it to a URL in launchpad that will deliver a zip file. If you want to see an example of how this works, you can check out how Jeff hosts his packages.json file at raw.github.com/jeffturcotte/sub … kages.json. It then points to the URL of a GitHub download that provides a zip file.

0 Likes