Sublime Forum

Uninstalled package is still intercepting ctrl+v

I had a package called “super awesome paste” that binded to ctrl+v and edited what you pasted to make it more html friendly. It worked, but i found that sometimes it would delete part of what i was trying to paste in, so I decided to get rid of it. After i removed it, ctrl+v doesn’t do anything anymore. I have removed the key binding and used sublime.log_input(True) to determine that when I ctrl+v “super awesome paste” is still intercepting the command. I have tried starting with a fresh version of sublime, and while it is still fresh it still works, but then when i use packageSync to get all of my packages back, the problem comes back. Is there an easy way to completely get rid of the problem package? I guess installing everything manually again would do the trick, but I’ve already wasted a lot of time trying to fix this, and i would rather not waste a whole work day fixing it.

Not so super awesome now is it…

0 Likes

I guess there is still a keybinding file with the (now non existent) “awesome” paste command laying around somewhere. This may help you find it:

0 Likes