Hello there I am a happy owner of this awesome editor but i ran into a weird error...
I am starting to work with excel xml files (created with excel 2007 by exporting to xml worksheet 2003) for localization of some language file for a game
Everything works fine and the coloring is great but, I started inserting certain characters such as japanese text and chinese text then when i open the file on sublime i just get little squares instead of the unicode text
I tried open with encoding as utf 8 and utf 16le and be but i still get little squares!
Windows 7 Ultimate Installed with support for some asian (CHI traditional,JAP,KOR ) and a few european languages.
This machine's main language is English