Sublime Forum

Unable to save file with sublime 3 build 3143 [not a sublime bug]

Hello guys!

I’m using sublime 3.0 Build 3143 and unfortunately it does not let me save one file, I’ve tested and saving it with npp or visual studio works just fine - this looks like sublime issue.

The error i get is that it’s unable to save due to the “The requested operation cannot be performed on a file
with a user-mapped section open” error.

Console:

error: Unable to save X:\XYZ.cpp
Error: The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open.

I’ve tested running sublime as admin did not help.

Edit

Ok I found out the reason- it was EasyClangComplete package issue my guess is that it was trying to compile it when i was saving it (maybe some compatibility issue). Sorry for spamming the forum. May be anyway usefully for others.

2 Likes

Hey @RootKiller as a dev behind the EasyClangComplete, I would kindly ask you to open an issue and provide some details if the plugin causes this error for you. I have never seen something like this and I would love to have it on my radar, so that I can eventually solve it.

1 Like

I ran into this same problem and believe the issue was with CLANG 5.0. Once I reverted back to 4.0.1, I had no issues. I thought I would share.

0 Likes

Hey issue is up! https://github.com/niosus/EasyClangComplete/issues/321

0 Likes