Sublime Forum

This app can't Run on your pc.Error

My Sublime text setup was working fine for almost 6-8 months.But Suddenly it started showing ,This app
can’t run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.
I have Installed portable version but still it is showing same error.How to resolve this Issue.Please help.

0 Likes

Can you provide more info on what you’re doing? What OS/hardware are you using? Which version are you trying to run? Do you have any anti-virus that is interfering?

0 Likes

I am using sublime text for running C++ programs.I am using windows OS.I am using sublime text 3.2.2 version.I guess antivirus is not interfering because this sublime text was working fine for almost 6 months.

0 Likes

Which build of Sublime Text are you using? Is the error happening when trying to run Sublime Text or when running your code? Which version of Windows are you using?

0 Likes

Error is happening when running code.I am using windows 10.
build system:https://github.com/luvk1412/Competitive-Programming/blob/master/C%2B%2B14_windows.sublime-build

0 Likes

That build system is trying to run a file literally called filename.exe<inputf.in>outputf.in. The <, inputf.in, >, outputf.in should be separate items in that list.

0 Likes