Sublime Forum

The instruction at 0x4882bf18 referenced memory at 0xffffffff. The memory could not be read. sublime text

So I’m running a python code(automatic annotation of words in a file and the file contains 60K lines) in Sublime Text 3 then suddenly it became “Not Responding”. I don’t know if the code has something to do with it but I restarted the Sublime and my PC but still sublime is not working. Then this application error appeared. So anyone know how to fix it? By the way I don’t want to re install it because of the set ups I’ve made for it to have a built in compiler.

0 Likes

Hii, I am also facing the same issue. Did you find any solution to the problem? I even tried reinstalling the g++ compiler, sublime text but still the problem persists. I am running a c++ code.

0 Likes

Which version of ST are you running? Does it happen in safe mode?

0 Likes

I am currently using sublime text 4, with MingW g++ compiler. The program runs in the safe mode but no output is provided.
I also found out that the programs containing the use of arrays and strings provide me with this error of “The memory could not be read”.
Can you please look into the issue?

0 Likes

That sounds like the problem is with the code you’ve written and compiled, not Sublime Text.

0 Likes