Sublime Forum

Tabbed interface?

I am looking into using sublimemerge at work but the problem is the project I am working on is spread over multiple independent repositories. I do not want to have multiple instances of sublimemerge open and cluttering up my taskbar because it is already way out of control witeh all the applications I need to have open at the same time.

Is it possible to open multiple repositores in ONE sublimemerge window witha tabbed interface? If not I would like to ask for this feature to be added.

I also asked for this same feature to be added to sublimetext which I am a registered user of because because I am very often working on multiple related but separate projects at the same time - it would be REALLY nice if the left panel in ST3 could show multiple open projects at the same time.

0 Likes

Not possible today but this is in the roadmap of Sublime Merge.

Personally I found that quick switch project (ctrl+shift+o in sublime merge, ctrl+alt+p in ST) is enough.

1 Like

Currently on macOS 10.12+, this is possible via the OS, but it is not yet available for Linux or Windows.

0 Likes

I gave up asking for it. Maybe one day in a distant future. It looks like SM development is frozen right now. If I even knew it before purchasing my license.

0 Likes