because I’m lazy and decided that keeping this hidden slows down development.
This is real terminal emulation that was once meant to be part of SublimeREPL, but after a bit of thought, I decided those two things are very different and should be separate.
Disclaimer: DON’T USE IT FOR ANYTHING. It’s PRE alpha and I mean it, some keys don’t even work yet!!!
- most of the functions for beta version on windows are now ready
- console_server.py still needs to be started/killed manually
- capitalized letters are broken
Short screencast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaGBVdlqTko)
I’m am super tired, and didn’t know what I was doing but it should be pretty obvious what works and what doesn’t. Most of the delays is me thinking what to do next or waiting for buffer to resize (ATM resizing is done each 2 seconds or so))
- Prototype Windows console is in
- shell job control is now enabled
- also, ctrl-c works as expected