Sublime Forum

SublimeLinter write own color scheme path in the configuration file

I can not change my color scheme file in PreferencesSettings - User, SublimeLinter installs its own. When I press Ctrl+S, the color scheme file changes automatically.

With Sublimerge I compared the files SashaSublime.tmTheme и SashaSublime (SL).tmTheme. The second file is added to all 3 settings.

<dict>
		<key>name</key>
		<string>SublimeLinter Gutter Mark</string>
		<key>scope</key>
		<string>sublimelinter.gutter-mark</string>
		<key>settings</key>
		<dict>
			<key>foreground</key>
			<string>#FFFFFF</string>
		</dict>
	</dict><dict>
		<key>name</key>
		<string>SublimeLinter Warning</string>
		<key>scope</key>
		<string>sublimelinter.mark.warning</string>
		<key>settings</key>
		<dict>
			<key>foreground</key>
			<string>#DDB700</string>
		</dict>
	</dict><dict>
		<key>name</key>
		<string>SublimeLinter Error</string>
		<key>scope</key>
		<string>sublimelinter.mark.error</string>
		<key>settings</key>
		<dict>
			<key>foreground</key>
			<string>#D02000</string>
		</dict>
	</dict>

But I can easily add these lines in my SashaSublime.tmTheme file. In issues of SublimeLinter write:

If the SL color scheme is not used, the linter is greatly crippled and might as well be disabled. So disabling SL, editing the original color scheme, then enabling SL again is the only feasible approach, however inconvenient that might be.

Unless you are willing to pay for my time, you will have to live with this small (and infrequent) inconvenience.

Ctrl+Shift+PPackage Control: Disable Package → I disabled SublimeLinter, SublimeLinter-csslint, SublimeLinter-jshint, SublimeLinter-html-tidy, but my color scheme file is still automatically changes in the Preferences file → Settings - User file.

What can I do to my SublimeLinter worked and that did not change my color scheme file?

Thanks.

0 Likes

Taking a short look at the source code SublimeLinter3.lint.util.generate_color_scheme_async it should be sufficient to add those entries to your colorscheme.
Be aware, that it must be matched by this regex, i.e. preserve the order and keep the foreground attribute.

Otherwise try to comment out/remove this line.

2 Likes

How to disable new color scheme generating Color Highlighter?

Otherwise try to comment out/remove this line.

I initially do this line as comment — SublimeLinter overwrites the path to the color scheme. Then I removed the line - still SublimeLinter overwrites the path to the color scheme.

Taking a short look at the source code SublimeLinter3.lint.util.generate_color_scheme_async it should be sufficient to add those entries to your colorscheme.

I’m sorry, can be more, what should I do to SublimeLinter not overwrite my file Preferences.sublime-settings? I did not understand what I should do :unamused:. Thanks.

0 Likes

If you delete these lines, you need to restart Sublime Text before it has an effect.

Just copy the entries from the (SL)-colorscheme to your colorscheme. SublimeLinter seems to search these entries in your colorscheme and only changes it, if these entries are not present.

1 Like

Just copy the entries from the (SL)-colorscheme to your colorscheme.
SublimeLinter seems to search these entries in your colorscheme and only
changes it, if these entries are not present.

I and did, but it didn’t solve a problem.

If you delete these lines, you need to restart Sublime Text before it has an effect.

Thank you very much! I hope, the problem won’t disturb any more.

0 Likes