Sublime Forum

Sublime Text Refactoring Plugin

Just found this plugin: saquery.com/sublime-text-refactoring-plugin/
Unfortunately, it doesn’t (yet) work on ST3 :frowning:

0 Likes

This is not the place where you should be asking or noting this since it’s entirely the plugin’s duty/decision to be compatible with all/only a specific ST version(s).

But seeing that you already created an issue at the plugin’s repo I guess this thread has been taken care of already by yourself.

Edit: If you wanted to announce that there is this awesome plugin (which looks pretty nice indeed) then you should’ve used the Plugin Announcements sub-forum.

0 Likes

@FichteFoll: i didn’t asked for anything. I just posted it here because i found it interesting. The st3 part was just a conclusion.

I supposed that „plugin announcement” section is for authors :smile:

0 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t mean you literally “asked” but considering the second sentence about ST3 compatibility this seemed like a request to the author, at least a bit.

Plugin Announcements can be used by anyone, it just makes sense for plugin authors to announce their own plugins since they obviously know the most about these and can keep it updated. But nothing will prevent you from announcing another one’s plugin because he didn’t do it (in fact, this has already happend a few times).

0 Likes