Sublime Forum

Sublime Text not scrolling up-down on page after update

So I work with a large code base, with around 1m loc+. I need to open up files quick and scroll up-down multiple times. After yesterday’s update, Sublime Text just refuses to scroll when the mouse is positioned on the page. It then needs a mental exercise to position the mouse pointer in the shadow-region on the right side of the editor to even get SublimeText to scroll. I am using a Windows 10 machine and using V3.1.1.Build 3176.

0 Likes

update of what? did you only just upgrade ST from 3143 or 3170?

0 Likes

Yes. Update of only ST.

0 Likes

have you tried in a clean state in case some third party plugin has overridden your scroll wheel? does Page Up and Page Down still work as expected regardless of mouse position?

1 Like

I am right now rebooting machine to see if that helps. Have tried restarting ST multiple times.

0 Likes

Thanks @kingkeith . Even rebooting didnt help, but this step fixed the issue. I have opened up my code base in Sublime, and it seems to be scrolling fine now.

0 Likes

You haven’t registered Sunblime. It’s the Unregistered popup that is staying in the background messing with your scroll. Look for it and close it and the scroll will work again.

4 Likes

Great answer. I was having same problem and noticed the popup behind. :smiley:

0 Likes

You are a savior, facing this problem for so long, end up getting an accurate answer. Many Thanks

0 Likes

Thanks !! A saviour.

0 Likes

Thanks mate, made my day, after so much days finally I’m done with that “not scrolling” Headache

0 Likes