Sublime Forum

Sublime Swag

I love Sublime Text and Sublime Merge. Can I buy official swag like t-shirts and stickers somewhere?

0 Likes

I found these on google, although, I am not sure they are trusted:

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/3600434-sublime-text

0 Likes

I don’t think any of those actually are licensed.

I wish there was an “official” store.

I bought my sublime license like 6 years ago, and want to give the team more money. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, there would definitely be a nice place on my notebook for a sticker :smile:
I’d buy them too if they were official and they support (at least a bit) SublimeHQ .

0 Likes

For what it’s worth, I would also consider buying a shirt and some stickers if there was an official store. While I’ve already purchased Sublime Text itself, it would be great to get some neat swag and help support future development in the process.

1 Like

Just buy more licences for yourself or for your coworkers, friends, spouse, etc.

0 Likes

Stickers are cheaper. You may want to give the company some more money, but it does’t mean you want to give them $100 dollars every time this urge hits you :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Then, you can create the bowl of help for Sublime Text and put there how much money you would like to give Sublime Text, when you feel like. Once it hits $100 dollars, you buy a new license. If it never hits, $100 bucks, then, as inheritance, pass the bowl for you grandchildren keep filling it, until it gets $100 bucks (or the new price for Sublime Text) and they can buy a full license helping Sublime Text. You can also the the bowl of help to buy an upgrade to Sublime Text when and if it ever gets released.

0 Likes