This is slightly different than the problem another fellow had.
1) Download Sublime Portable
2) Extract to desktop, or wherever
3) Run Sublime - it works fine
4) Download/extract a color scheme into Packages/Color Scheme - Default
5) I notice the Color Schemes menu does not have my new scheme
6) Restart Sublime Portable
The specific color scheme I used is Grandson of Obsidian, available at github.com/jfromaniello/Grandson-of-Obsidian
Attached is the screenshot of the explosion - notice how certain programming languages are missing too. I tried to clear all the cache files, but to no avail.
Any ideas as to what is causing this?