Sublime Forum

Sublime merge tree view

Can tree view be configured to show commits that are relative to the current branch? It shows all of them and it feels a bit messy.

0 Likes

If you hover your mouse in the Locations part of the sidebar where it shows you all of the branches and remotes, each line has an eyeball icon that shows whether that item is visible in the graph or not.

You can click on the eyeball to enable or disable display of remotes/branches one by one, or Alt+Click to view that item and hide all of the others.

Using that you can ensure that only commits on one particular branch show up.

0 Likes

Thank you for your answer!
This works well, though it shows only commits made directly to this branch. I’d like to see also commits that were made before merging to it. I am coming from Github Desktop and it seems that is how their history works.
I am loving Sublime merge so far, but I have some habits I’d like to keep when using it. Maybe it is time to change them though :slight_smile:

0 Likes

The box to the left of a merge commit is clickable and will show the commits you’re looking for. You can set them to open by default with the preference: expand_merge_commits_by_default.

0 Likes