Sublime Forum

Sublime-Keymap issue and Sublime Linter Issue

OK my apologies for having to split this into two posts. This is attached to post made a few minutes ago. I am getting these two erros on boot up. I have read some posts that deal with the keymap issue, and I believe I understand now what is happening. Problem is I dont know how to fix it or the SublimeLinter.Sublime-settings issue. I will continue to read up on how to fix in OSX, and try and solve this on my own.

Thanks so much for any help on this. For you PRO users I’m sure this is childs play. Also I am running OSX High Sierra 10.13. On a 2012 MacBook Pro

0 Likes

The error message you’re seeing in both cases is telling you that the file is broken at the points provided (that’s what the numbers at the end mean).

So the SublimeLinter.sublime-settings file is broken near line 62, column 1 and the Default (OSX).sublime-keymap file is broken at line 1, column 1.

It’s hard to say what the actual problem is with any certainty since we can’t see the contents. Both files are of type JSON, albeit a slightly more lenient version of JSON. The most common problems is generally forgetting that items need to be separated by commas, but in the case of the sublime-keymap file being broken at the first character, you may have inadvertently added an extra character to it.

0 Likes

@OdatNurd Thanks so much for the help. You got me going. Much appreciated

Have a great weekend!!

Chris

0 Likes