Sublime Forum

Sublime appears confused and is uploading to incorrect server

I currently have a staging site (staging.domain.com, hosted on server A) and a live site (domain.com, hosted on server B) - and sublime sometimes downloads/uploads to the correct server (server A) and sometimes incorrect server (server B).

0 Likes

A debug log (https://wbond.net/sublime_packages/sftp/support#Generating_a_Debug_Log) is probably going to be most helpful in determining what is going on. That dumps info from the config files and identified when connections are made, reused and disconnected, etc. If you send it to support@wbond.net, I can try to help you figure out what is going on. It may take a day or two, just because the SFTP package is a side project of mine.

0 Likes

Thank you for your response and sending the link over … I’ll run the debug log and email it as you instructed. Thank you.

0 Likes

Email sent with attached debug log - looking forward to your help/insight. Thank you.

0 Likes

Thank you for your responses. It’s helpful. Also you may refer 10.0.0.1 guide to get some more information about this. It might reslove your issue.

0 Likes