Sublime Forum

Sublime 3 kills my system

Sometime when I save over a mapped network drive to my webserver (say drive x:/) sublime hangs taking explorer with it never letting go. This makes doing everything else on the computer not work at all. Forcing me to do a hard reset and losing all changes in all open apps (because I can’t save since explorer is frozen).

I can’t even quit sublime from the task manager when it does this. There are hundred of sublime_text.exe listed and a HUGE sublime_text.exe running and taking 1,904,896k of ram.

I can’t say why this happens because I am unable to launch anything from explorer to check out the problem.

Other than this my system is crazy stable. I am running windows 7 64 with 64gb of ram on a dual xeon 2687w cpu system. So its a fairly beefy machine. :smile:

0 Likes

the last two builds simply doesn’t work on Windows 7/8 64 bit, esp. with large projects.

0 Likes

FWIW, I’m having the same issue on OS X Mavericks. ST3 freezes when I open the open/save dialogue, and the does not respond to force quit using Activity Monitor.

0 Likes