Sublime Forum

ST2|ST3: Aprosopo Theme

@thecrumb, thanks for the kind words.

Very possible. If you can create an issue on the github repo (so I remember it), I will look into it when I get a little spare time.

0 Likes

FYI, tonight I will merge in ST2 sidebar support for ST3. It seems there is quite a number of people that hate the ST3 file icon feature that were added in the recent public beta. Changes are already on the trunk and I will push them to the ST3 branch tonight. The option will be in the settings menu and be known as ā€œDisable Sidebar Icons (ST2 Style Sidebar)ā€.

Anyways, keep an eye out if this is something you are looking for.

0 Likes

Merged

0 Likes

Just an FYI, I will be removing this Package Control probably within a month. The truth is that Iā€™ve moved on. Making themes is not my strong point, and with themes like Boxy out etc., I just donā€™t use this anymore. And now with new theme changes in 3127, I just donā€™t have the motivation to update this theme anymore. Iā€™m not really looking for someone to take it over, but I welcome anyone who wants to take it.

Just wanted to formally announce this so people can fork it before I remove it from Package Control and delete the repo.

2 Likes