Sublime Forum

ST2 SFTP Sync Locat to remote Error

Hi there.
I have WIndows XP SP2 and Windows 7 with ST2+SFTP.

When Im tryeing to sync local files with remote, it shows error window and gives error log

2013-06-06 15:37:01 Traceback (most recent call last): File "./sftp/threads.py", line 16, in run_with_except_hook File "./sftp/file_transfer.py", line 44, in run File "./sftp/file_transfer.py", line 159, in clone File "./sftp/sftp_transport.py", line 223, in connect OSError: Cancelled 2013-06-06 15:37:01 Traceback (most recent call last): File "./sftp/threads.py", line 16, in run_with_except_hook File "./sftp/file_transfer.py", line 44, in run File "./sftp/file_transfer.py", line 159, in clone File "./sftp/sftp_transport.py", line 223, in connect OSError: Cancelled 2013-06-06 15:37:01 Traceback (most recent call last): File "./sftp/threads.py", line 16, in run_with_except_hook File "./sftp/file_transfer.py", line 44, in run File "./sftp/file_transfer.py", line 159, in clone File "./sftp/sftp_transport.py", line 223, in connect OSError: Cancelled 2013-06-06 15:37:01 Traceback (most recent call last): File "./sftp/threads.py", line 16, in run_with_except_hook File "./sftp/file_transfer.py", line 44, in run File "./sftp/file_transfer.py", line 159, in clone File "./sftp/sftp_transport.py", line 223, in connect OSError: Cancelled

But files are syncing (im thinkins so, but not sure that the sync well).

On my OSx with ST2+SFTP everything is well.

Can anybody help me to solve this promblem?

0 Likes

I was having this same issue. Try to reinstall the SFTP plugin, that fixed it for me.

Edit: I forgot to mention that my server’s time was about a minute off. I synced the time with NTP, I’m not sure if this had anything to do with the error but it’s worth mentioning.

0 Likes

If you grab the Testing Version (wbond.net/sublime_packages/sftp/ … ng_Version) it should resolve this bug.

0 Likes