Sorry for my broken english, i try my best.
I rewrote my XPX plugin with python 3.8 and ST4 : perfect !
We continue to write our scripts with our html extended tags and all is going well.
I try now to expand my plugin adding completions from function arguments.
I included one of my syntax scope in the symbol list and i get back all my function names from my project : ok.
I can also open file from goto definition of each function using symbol list : ok.
Now, i would like, when completion attribute run and when i detect that the cursor is on a function tag, to :
- open in invisible way the file specified by symbol location
- mywindow.open_file(l.path_encoded_position(),sublime.ENCODED_POSITION | sublime.SEMI_TRANSIENT | sublime.ADD_TO_SELECTION)
- the file does not open in invisible way
- then i hope get a region by scope but the fil is in is_loading mode
- so i try to implement on_load method, i get back the view but without context variable.
My question is in two parts :
- how to open file in invisible way : i don’t want my user to see the file opened
- how can i access to the content of the view to set pt or find_… or expand_by_scope as usual ?
Thank’x in advance for your help.
XPX plugin author