Sublime Forum

[Solved] Disable "Update Available" pop up?

Lame attempt at trolling. Just like your previous comment.

0 Likes

Settings enable features, and having a feature configurable is a feature, I fail to see the point. Everything is a feature in software.

Anyways, I’ve said all I care to, so I’m moving on.

0 Likes

what if I told you that you can get 99% of Sublime Text features without paying the $99? It’s all here!

0 Likes

Guys; this conversation has more than run it’s course. Please keep any replies actually constructive; constantly saying the same thing over and over again does not qualify.

3 Likes

In that spirit, can you add a new forum category that threads like this can be shifted to - “Licensing” or something similar?

0 Likes

Why is a new forum category required ? The thread started with a way to disable update popups (which is a normal support question) but spiraled into the mess above (which can happen with any threads).

1 Like

its no longer technical support and it’s an irritating waste of space, at least as far as this paying customer is concerned. YMMV

0 Likes

So just Mute the topic so that you won’t be notified by any further replies.

2 Likes

Truth be told, I had no clue it was 99 going in. I found out while trying to get rid of the annoying update notification.

Sounds like an update notification that constantly pops in your face. :slight_smile:

So you’re OK with… say… game demos not allowing you resolutions higher than 800x600 in 2022?

Trollollollollol

0 Likes

Don’t worry, Sublime Text gives you a demo with unlimited screen resolution!

0 Likes

closed #58
0 Likes