Sublime Forum

[SlideNav] Easy Presentations & File Launching

Hi all,

I’ve been working on a few plugins for a while, and gave a presentation on Making Your Own Sublime Text Plugins a few weeks back.

So I though it would be fun to make a presentation plugin for that plugin presentation!

X-to-the-Z

Anyway, I figured I’d use the opportunity to make a release as well (first one!).
Let me know what you guys think!

Also; I just made some updates so you should check out the README @ GitHub, since it takes a while for the changes to reach PackageControl.

#DEMOS:

###Live demo from my Android phone:

###Easy Snippets:
SlideNav Demo

#FEATURES:

• Remote Control - A preset is included for Unified Remote so that you can control your entire presentation from your Android or IOS device.

• Slides - Navigate sections of your presentation with slide headers & the SlideNav command. All code outside of the focused slide is folded automatically.

• MediaLinks - Define your applications & filetypes @ sublime-settings, define your MediaFiles somewhere in your presentation document, and launch files during your presentation by clicking on their MediaLinks or using the LinkNav command.

• TextLinks - Define sections of text to be selected during your presentation.

• LinkNav - Navigate all MediaLinks & Textlinks within the focused slide.

• Auto-Snippets - Insert Slide, MediaLink, & TextLink snippets automatically. If text is present on the line of the caret, it will be used in the snippet, otherwise the first text field will be automatically selected. Also works on multiple selections.

#LINKS:

##@ Package Control
##@ GitHub

##Interactive Tutorial
*requires installation*

1 Like