Sublime Forum

Sidebar question

In the sidebar, how do I display files directly after folders… even when other folders are in current folder… hope that makes sense… if not, I will upload a pic.

0 Likes

… 'fraid not :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I’m guessing OP means to sort the items in the project sidebar just by name ascending, and not by: folders ascending, and then files ascending - so that there won’t be a division between folders and files.

1 Like

I wish, “this file.txt” was below the a3_missions folder. But now that I’ve taken a second look at it, I could probably live with it, if I could give the file an icon. As the icon would at the least, make the indentation of the file structure look more proper. As it would be lined up with where it actually lives… (inside the a3_missions folder)

3 Likes

I agree, it’s terribly confusing without at least lines like most treeview controls have…

0 Likes

Guess it is what it is… would have thought someone would have built that into 'sidebar enhancements" or other plugin.

0 Likes

It’s impossible to modify the sidebar, unfortunately, besides general theming and appearance, including file type icons.

0 Likes

Yeah, I’ve noticed that. Not a big deal. Just though it would be nice to have the option. Maybe in the future.

For now, I’ll just create projects that have nothing in the root folder… only more folders…

0 Likes