Sublime Forum

Sidebar color scheme broken

Hi,

I’m running Sublime Text 3 on OSX (Yosemite). Without any explicit changes from my side, the sidebar color scheme has stopped working,
Logs on console don’t show any errors, and I’ve even tried reverting the installation to the default without any success, can you think of anything that could be causing this issue or do you have any ideas for further troubleshooting?
I’m also running Sublime Text 2 and sidebar works fine there (indicating it’s not an issue on my environment?)

dropbox.com/s/4vyedd7wvadko … 7.png?dl=0

Thanks,
Diego.s

0 Likes

I am having the exact same issue. It started happening at around the beginning of February, but I have forgotten what I installed. I must have clicked OK to an update prompt for Sublime Text 3 or something.

0 Likes

Did you worked out what was the issue or is it still happening to you? (I haven’t found a fix for it yet)

0 Likes

Check your preferences file (Preferences > Settings - Default or Preferences > Settings - User). To make sure that your theme is set, look for the following::
“theme”: “Default.sublime-theme”

0 Likes

the color theme was being updated. One day, the “materials” theme of my st3 disappeared suddenly. but after one min, it came back.

0 Likes