Sublime Forum

Show Full Path v4

I have build 4113 and I have the property " show_full_path = true" and I was expecting to see the full path of the current file in the Window title or in the status bar.
– I do think that this was working with ST3.

I am seeing an updated Windows Title with the currently selected filename the list of the folders enabled.

I am not sure why I would want to see the list of open folders, comma-separated.

I am not able to see the full path even via a right-click function.

0 Likes

Unless you’re on macOS that setting is enabled by default. I’m not aware of any way to show the list of added folders in the title bar, so I’m not sure what you’re seeing.

0 Likes

This is to show you what I am seeing. I have added 2 attachments.

I am sure that this was not what I was getting using Sublime 3, prior to upgrade.

Please view the Window Title, the Document Name and the Folders that have been added.

0 Likes

The "show_full_path": true setting works just fine for me on macOS with build 4113. Does it work for you in safe mode? The list of folders is shown when the project hasn’t been saved to disk. The "show_project_first" setting controls whether they’re shown in front or behind the file.

0 Likes

Hello
I revived the topic because I’m on macOS 12.4 and Sublitext bulld 4126
I changed the line “show_full_path”: true, by “show_full_path”: false, but it doesn’t work! What should we modify?

0 Likes

Your screenshot shows the setting working? The Preferences.sublime-settings file is not being shown with the full path in the window title.

0 Likes

no, that doesn’t work!

0 Likes

Please clarify what isn’t working. You’ve set the setting to not show the full path and it’s not showing the full path, so it’s working as expected.

0 Likes

I’m looking to display the path like here.

So I replaced “show_full_path”: true, by “show_full_path”: false,

But it does not change anything !

0 Likes

"show_full_path": true is needed to show the full path. That setting is overridden to false in the platform specific settings for macOS, so if you want the full path set it to true in your preferences.

0 Likes

That’s to say ? That setting is overridden to false in the platform specific settings for macOS?

0 Likes

Yes. For macOS the default is not to show the full path. Use the "show_full_path": true setting to make it show the full path.

0 Likes

Ok nice is work :slight_smile:

0 Likes