Sublime Forum

sftp extra_list_connections and invalid login

Hey,

I am using sftp plugin
configured for sftp with a passworded ssh keyfile.

Normally everything works fine. However, when I try to sync remote to local with the extra_list_connections option set to 2 or something similar, it throws me this error times the number set:

2019-11-24 15:10:37 Traceback (most recent call last): File "/Users/wbond/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/SFTP/sftp/threads.py", line 16, in run_with_except_hook File "/Users/wbond/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/SFTP/sftp/file_transfer.py", line 68, in run File "/Users/wbond/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/SFTP/sftp/file_transfer.py", line 206, in clone File "/Users/wbond/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/SFTP/sftp/sftp_transport.py", line 287, in connect File "/Users/wbond/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/SFTP/sftp/sftp_transport.py", line 282, in connect SFTP.sftp.errors.AuthenticationError: Invalid login credentials

When syncing with just one connection, it works flawlessly. Based on the little bit of testing I did, I suspect, it simply doesn’t properly put in the password for the key for the additional connections.

best,
jbs

0 Likes