Sublime Forum

"Run Apps" plugin is what everybody needs but not everybody gets

“Run Apps” plugin from official ST site promises to run applications (commands) prepared
in “Run App.sublime-commands” file in Packages\User directory. I did everything according to instructions but unfortunately do not see the list of corresponding captions on Command Palette and therefore cannot run them.
I am using Sublime Text 3, build 3126 on Windows 10.

0 Likes

As far as I know, the only official plugins are those that ship with ST, I’ve never heard of “Run Apps” - can you post a link to it please?

0 Likes

https://packagecontrol.io/packages/Run%20Apps

0 Likes

oh I see, from the official package control channel, not an official ST site.
Have you checked the ST console for errors? What’s the contents of your Packages/User/Run App.sublime-commands file?

0 Likes

Using instructions - add applications through: “Tools” -> “Run Apps” -> “Add Application” - I created “Run App.sublime-commands” file with some sample commands in it. They did not show on the Command Palette.
After your last response I checked ST console and found a syntax error in one of the commands. When I fixed it the list of sample commands appeared on the Command Palette. It looks like default “Run App.sublime-commands” file contains an error which I did not expect.

Thanks a lot for the hint!

0 Likes