Sublime Forum

Reverting to pre-update version of Sublime?

Howdy!

I’ve been using Sublime for a while now, and enjoy the YAML syntax highlighting among other things.

I had been getting a “Download Update” notification for quite a while, and had delayed, but decided to install it this morning. With this recent upgrade (Build 3114), the syntax highlighting for YAML handle heredocs in a manner which seems much less robust than before.

I would like to continue working on my content, and would like to hold off on trying to resolve the syntax highlighting itself.

Is there a way to quickly find what my previous version was, and revert to that version?

Thank you,

• Eric
0 Likes

Please report the issue you are having with the Yaml syntax highlighting. It has been significantly improved for the latest beta build and I’m curious what you are having problems with.

0 Likes

I apologize for the late response, but I only recently realized (~2 weeks ago) that it was simply because I had had tab characters in my YAML document. I switched the indentation, and it appears to be highlighting everything as I would expect. (It had been highlighting sections of the text as red.)
Thank you for following up.

0 Likes