Restore session, does not set the last scroll position after a project change, or sublime restart
Does anyone else experimenting/bothering within this issue?
Is expected to all opened file view to be restored to the exacly position they were, after a project change, or program restart.
After the project is changed or the program is restarted, all files
except the current opened are restored within the wrong scroll position.
Steps to reproduce
- Install sublime text
- Create one project file, add some folders, open some files, set them all to the same view (current caret line and scrolling), switch the project or restart sublime text.
- After open sublime text, go to check the other tabs/opened files, all files except the current opened will be at a different position.
- This is a full video demonstrating it: Project_wrong_view_scrool_restare.zip, https://vid.me/2Lj0
- This is the project used on the video: https://github.com/evandrocoan/Galileo
(after open the project, open the same files as opened on the video)
See? some times, within small files, works ok.
But other times within big files, it is a mess. The current file always go ok, other other, not ok. And as you may see, it is the default install, within a fresh start/clean new projects and work spaces. All the projects used are open source, and you may download the exacly same files within:
github.com/evandrocoan/2016-2_OperatingSystems (this last will rename to something like, but will remaing a link by github)
Using the setting:
Completely aggravate the problem. Now it completely scrool to the first line on all views, except the current one, when switching projects or restarting sublime text.
- Operating system and version:
- [x] Windows 10...
- [ ] Mac OS ...
- [ ] Linux ...
- Sublime Text: