Sublime Text Build 3126 crashes when it loses focus while a (Microsoft) HanYu Pinyin (Traditional Chinese) input method editor (IME) character selection window is open in Windows 10, 64-Bit.
I can reliably reproduce this crash by following these steps:
- Place the focus caret in a Sublime Text XML document.
- Set the IME language to Chinese (using the aforementioned IME).
- Type a pinyin word like "jia2" to activate the IME overlay.
- Press the ↓ (down arrow) key to open the character selection window (that shows "jia2" character options).
- Move the focus away from Sublime Text by minimizing its window or selecting another open window.
- Return focus to the Sublime Text window.
- Sublime Text momentarily freezes and then crashes.
I have Visual Studio 2015 installed, so I'm given an option to debug it or close it. I'm not sure what happens when this program isn't installed.