Sublime Forum

Quick Switch Project Lacks Ordering

When I run “Quick Switch Project”, the dialog comes up and, invariably, a project that I haven’t worked on for the last 6 months is highlighted.

Certainly, it would be better if it highlighted the previously opened project, so that you can easily ping-pong between 2 different projects. Also, the order in which the projects are shown in the window seems to follow no particular set of rules–it’s neither alphabetical nor most-recently-used.

Yes, of course I can just start typing the characters in the project name. But “^-CMD-P Return” would be much faster.

1 Like

I never confirmed this, but I have a feeling the panel highlights the last project you switched to from your current project when you open it.

I agree it would be better if it focused the most recently opened project instead, however. From looking at the list right now, it does appear to be sorted by access time, though.

0 Likes

Not mine. I’m cycling through 4 different projects at the moment, and it always highlights one that I haven’t touched since July.

0 Likes