Hi, I just migrated to Sublime from vim and there are things I'd like to fix.
- When I'm on the last line of a file, type dd (vintage mode), it deletes the content on the line but doesn't take me to the previous line (which would be the case on vim), is there a way to fix that?
- Let's say I'm on a line which contains "this| is a line" where | is the cursor, in vim I can do d/line which would delete everything between "this" and "line", is there a way to do that on Sublime?
- If I'm in visual line mode on line 12 and type 15G, only lines 12, 13 and 14 get selected. Line 15 would get selected too, on vim. Is there a way to fix that?
- I'd like to navigate the sidebar with the keyboard, maybe like display numbers and move to the Xth opened file with gXt where X is a number. Being able to fold and unfold folders would be nice too, you know, everything you could do with the mouse. Is there a plugin for that?
- Will the entire UI be themeable in ST3? The scrollbars are gray, the status bar and sidebar are gray, popups (like command palette) are gray, which looks good with a dark colorscheme but not so good with a light one.
Thanks people. Sublime is great.